Original topic:

Thnx..Note9 in this Pandemic (Covid-19) for O2 Levels & Unlocking with Iris👍

(Topic created on: 05-12-2021 05:26 PM)
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Friends,
Believe me this is the only Phone (Note9), which I have Continued for Last 3years else keep on Changing phones in duration of 1.5 - 2Years...
And really, this time it is proved very right in Continuing with Note9 only and no upgradation with New N or S series. My whole family Suffered from Covid-19 and faced tough phase from 9th April -2nd May and this journey of Corona Virus Started from 7th April when my Parents went to my Village in Local Transport for attending After Death Ceremony and they shown the Symptoms in next 2Days and I have taken care of them at home being as Pharma Healthcare professional with the assistance of Known Dr.... All shown symptoms one by one though we have taken all precautions but at home you can't avoid it fully and in last I too got infected and shown some symptoms like Fever for 2 days & Body pain for next 2-3 days followed by Loss of smell....But we all have fully recovered while staying at home only no hospitalisation required...
In this whole episode Note9 helped me Very much, which is not so even with Samsung's new Series too....One and the most important one is Unlocking with Iris Scanner having Mask on face and it worked fine and worked around 8 out of 10 times without any issue... And 2nd one it's Sensor's Capabilities to give Right Oxygen level & Pulse rate, I have Compared it's readings with My Accusure Pulse Oximeter and it came almost same around 99%...I have data of around 100 readings and cross checked for 30 readings by Accusure Branded Pulse Oximeter (Not Chinese one) and Value almost same...

With this Confidence I have given my Accusure Pulse Oximeter to my Relatives & Colony mates for their use Since now no branded Pulse Oximeter Available in the market and online too they are now very Costly...
Now my Question is that why Samsung now Keep on removing Such Functionalities either by Hardware or Software or by Both in new Series Handsets when they are so unique and useful 🤔????

Galaxy Note
Us time movie ka nam dekho 😝😆😆👇

SmartSelect_20210502-140021_Google_859.jpg

Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Par iris kyo hatta Diya ?? Uska Smart watch se Tou kuchh Lena-dena Nahi hai 🤔
Galaxy Note
Tujhe pata nehi iris keyun hataya? 🤔 actually Japanese ki eye small hain to khol nehi raha tha device iris se ... isliye korea ke sath humare device me bhi gaya iris

SmartSelect_20210510-164354_Google_861.jpg

Galaxy Note
Mostly mujhe lagta hai full screen or jitna ho sake badi or borderless screen banane ki wajah se
Galaxy Note
To usse iris kya kya connection 🤔mene jo bola uohi hoga 😆😆photo me dekh kya likkha hain ..require open eye ..jab eye full open hi hain😝
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Whoever may so whatever Note 9 is a horse so far and has been performing really well 👌

Hats off to you for coming out healthy and safe in this terrible times. Be safe
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thnx..🙏🙏
Galaxy Note
Good to hear, that everyone recovered. 👍
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes..N Thnx..🙏🙏
Darkvader12