Original topic:

This is Why you Should start Macro photography

(Topic created on: 04-07-2021 12:39 PM)
Rishikesh1
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
So I started mobile photography recently. I was a beginner and still I am learning new things day by day. All of us nowadays have smartphone with a capable camera but we aren't using it to its limits. When I started Macro Photography I didn't have Macro camera in my smartphone but I was amazed that the telephoto camera of my smartphone was doing justice with the images. 

Although having better Macro camera is a benefit but the best camera is which is in your hand right now, all you have to do is to just go out and capture. Do experiments, make use of lights and that it. You will be able to capture images you wouldn't have expected. This is what happened with me I learnt every daily while clicking pictures. 

I must say I don't wanna compare my work to any other photographer who are posting in gallery nowadays because their work is exceptionally well but this is for the people who aren't exploring the world of macro photography. Its not a Marco lens which captures macro images, its the person behind the camera who does it. Go and explore, do experiments and capture.

Here I am sharing some of the images captured by My Note 9 and Note 8. Both the phones don't have a Marco lens but I think I have shot similar pictures. Some of the images have been featured by Samsung on their official handels. Share your suggestions in the comments. 

Caterpillar

Red ridding hood

Sparkle

Green wood

The Aunt

Grasshopper

Water Drop

Drop

Water Drop

Butterfly

Spring

Spring

The Less taken Path

Remember: Go out and Capture.
156 Comments
Spectre811
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Which smartphone??
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 9
0 Likes
vinbond007
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Nice
ChanduTatya
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Nice picture
Galaxy Note
Thanks 😊
0 Likes
saiVj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Hi Rishikesh , I have Samsung 20 r ultra . And I really want to learn to use the camera , what is the best way of learning
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Best way to learn is to go out and click, try to captures images you have seen before.
CyrusDude
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Jhakass
sumeet1980
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Outstanding, Kudos to you, keep it up and click more
umyaJ99
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Are those captured on smartphone 🙃