Original topic:

The student's hi-tech notebook

(Topic created on: 08-06-2019 04:43 PM)
Mihir1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys, I am a college going student and I have seen people using the Note phones since a really long time. The note phones are really awesome, always ahead of their generation. I remember Samsung brought the whole new concept of - Phablets, with their Note series! And that was supercool then and it is even now. My best friend has Note 8 (and that obviously makes me jealous with my J8 in my hand), and the way it helps him in maintaining a balance in studies and all the extra-curricular activities is just commendable. For an active person like him, it helps to keep notes of all activities, schedule them properly and other things like this. For this I find Note 8 just perfect for him, the reason behind is that it has S-pen which enables him to write even when the phone is locked. Whatever activity comes in his mind, he always has something to take a note of it regardless of time and place. He takes photos with the help of his S-pen. When all my other friends roam around in the fear of dropping their phone in water or get worried about the dust, he just dives like a free spirit into water and roam with no stresslines even in dusty-windy weather. That's the empowerment with Note device #CreatedOnNote. Thanks for reading!
12 Comments
RanjeetKumar1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

s-pen is amazing feature in galaxy note

0 Likes
RenuRawat
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice. hope samsung will never break  your trust

0 Likes
RaghavKumar