Original topic:

The student's hi-tech notebook

(Topic created on: 08-05-2019 02:41 PM)
Mihir1
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys, I am a college going student and I have seen people using the Note phones since a really long time. The note phones are really awesome, always ahead of their generation. I remember Samsung brought the whole new concept of - Phablets, with their Note series! And that was supercool then and it is even now. My best friend has Note 8 (and that obviously makes me jealous with my J8 in my hand), and the way it helps him in maintaining a balance in studies and all the extra-curricular activities is just commendable. For an active person like him, it helps to keep notes of all activities, schedule them properly and other things like this. For this I find Note 8 just perfect for him, the reason behind is that it has S-pen which enables him to write even when the phone is locked. Whatever activity comes in his mind, he always has something to take a note of it regardless of time and place. He takes photos with the help of his S-pen. When all my other friends roam around in the fear of dropping their phone in water or get worried about the dust, he just dives like a free spirit into water and roam with no stresslines even in dusty-windy weather. That's the empowerment with Note device #CreatedOnNote. Thanks for reading!
12 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but 1.5 meters for 30 minutes it's water resistant capacity...if someone think it's waterproof then problem will be there
Galaxy Note

Nice🖖 hope people interact more

0 Likes
divyatanwar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

note 8 is amazing phone

0 Likes
mihirthapar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

thank you for sharing your experience

0 Likes
NikitaChopra
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice post

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
I also own a Note 8! Amazing device!
0 Likes
RaghavKumar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

even my friend also have  note 8 . i used this phone. this is amazing.

0 Likes
SmethaDas
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

i also used note 10. amazing phone

0 Likes
aditichugh
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

s-pen is amazing feature.

0 Likes