Original topic:

The one UI

(Topic created on: 01-17-2019 02:00 PM)
Gideon1650
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
I am so excited about the one UI. I hope I get to update my note 8 soon. #I_LOVE_SAMSUNG ❤ 
0 Likes
10 Comments
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
surely you will love it
rauldeandrade
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
This is the new camera app.. They removed the video button... The rest looks nice, but this camera app update is just 🤷🏻‍♂️💔933ba8fe-5558-4192-88d6-a00a203c25b1.jpg
Gideon1650
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
I guess you should rather wait for the original release instead of updating it yourself. Maybe, just maybe it will be different
rauldeandrade
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
gideon1650 this is the official release from Samsung. the final version. I hope they'll improve it eventually, but I don't think they will until s10 release. let's see
Gideon1650
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
that's probably gonna be February...I am waiting for the release of the S10 then I will buy a note 9 and update the one UI
0 Likes
rauldeandrade
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I hope you'll be happy with it. I'm overall happy. just this camera app took a step backwards in my opinion and the one handed notifications also is degraded. before, on the second swipe down u could reach the notifications easily with one hand as they reached the bottom of the screen. now the notifications disappear on the second swipe and it only shows the buttons like wifi or the torch. the notifications only show on the first swipe. otherwise it's a cleaner look. more android than the previous galaxy "experience"
0 Likes
Gideon1650
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
good to hear. you are making me feel more excited
Sachu7868
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
you will regret it
Gideon1650
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note