Original topic:

The customer service in Middle East is Just the worst by far !!!

(Topic created on: 08-10-2021 05:08 PM)
FadelSM
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
All Samsungs members I'm writing my experience here before I'm out of this community 
I have shared before tbat my Note 20 Ultra screen gone black after only 2 month of use !!! Now after 8 month again I have a problem only this time SAMSUNG is trying to blame me for that!!! After raising a big complaint to the management I got a call from unprofessional manager who called me from dubai to tell me yes its my fault that the screen has problem now !!!!! 
I'm selling my Note 20 tomorrow and I'm moving to MI 11 !! Imagine I'm moving to Xiaomi phones !! I have to give it a try since Xiaomi is no 1 in the world now !!! And for SAMSUNG company stop being arrogant with your customers before you end up like Nokia!!! XIAOMI took over you for a reason so you should start thinking what's next ??? And HUWAEI is coming back soon so I think you should think about your customers millions times before you give stupid excuses !!!! 

I'm leaving Note series for MI 11 !!!! Just think how could that customer do that step!!! I'm sure your mind doesn't get it 

Good luck for the rest of the community dealing with SAMSUNG middle east !!!!
8 Comments
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
You decided yours decision. No one can change you
FadelSM
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yea I'm done with samsung, all their management are punch of idiots 😤 I'm selling my note 20 ultra tonight and will move to Xiaomi for a change 💪
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
After that you feel the difference fron samsung vs xiaomi because UI completely change from samsung. Before you leave think first dear. Samsung UI and devices are really good.
FadelSM
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
It's good and there is no doubt but I just can't handle them anymore, their phones quality has dropped down, my note 10 had issues so I sold it, my Note 20 Ultra got 2 times problems with the screen and every time I have to fight them or even abuse them because simply they don't care !!
Trust me I was waiting for the Fold 3 to give it a try but no way that phone too expensive if I get any issue with it I will go mental 🤣
Sadly samsung is running here by some arrogant arabs !!!
0 Likes
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
It's ok. If you really think, shifting is a good idea because of some busy random staff, it's happen everyday due to this pandemic situation. 😌
0 Likes
Qaghsh
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
لماذا لا يمكنني تثبيت good Luck في اليمن أو نحن لسنا بشر عندكم يا شركة سامسونج أنا حزين جداً من هذا التمييز الغير منطقي
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Cheap products and services. I am taking a video of the fold screen peeling after 4 months of use and spreading it on the web.

0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Cheap products and services. I am taking a video of the fold screen peeling after 4 months of use and spreading it on the web.

0 Likes