Original topic:

The biggest mistake of life .....Note 20 ultra..useless with all bugs

(Topic created on: 03-30-2021 01:44 AM)
Amit1679
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
All software updates fail ..This time again 5 times new software update have failed. Every time same story with all updates. 1 lac rs phone and all updates faling every time. Then samsung claims it to be best phone of the world...what a cheat company. I will rather sell this phone and use money to tell truth of samsung I lac phone to everyone. Everytime same story and even samsung service center did not resolve the issue. What a service by samsung after customer spend 1 lac rs on samsung products. Waste of not only money but trust too.
4 Comments
Dhruba88
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Wow

Today my experience with s pen nib replacement also made me understand something is wrong /rotten with Samsung
0 Likes
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Hi there!

Never heard about Note 20 Ultra failing to update software. But I can help you out. You have 2 options:

1. Update using Samsung Smart Switch.

2. Visit a service center and ask them to flash the latest firmware. (Be warned that this process will erase all your data, so take a backup before you proceed)

If you have any issues or anything to know, hit me up and I will try my best to help you.

Cheers :)
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Agree. It doesnot mean whatever Samsung makes is 1st class. You have a genuine issue. You can take this matter to consumer court. Indeed 1lac plus cost is not a joke. Good luck
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes