Original topic:

The always on Note kind User!

(Topic created on: 07-31-2019 02:26 PM)
GhanashyamVagale
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been using my Galaxy Note 9 for quite sometime now. I am a Tech Enthusiast, a hacker and a gamer and my note phone have always supported my passion very well. What I feel is that they are actually designed for Tech Enthusiasts and gamers and heavy plus rough usage. You can find me online like 24/7, mostly playing the games and posting it on my Instagram channel. I decided to go for Note 9 which is more than a brand new model, it is an evolution, a perfect evolution which has now reached a point where an exceptionally amaizng change is required for me to have change my phone. Even for me to have an upgrade now, the new edition needs to be outstandingly unique. The developments with the S Pen and Dex, in particular, are awesome and make this phone stand out, the increased battery size is always welcomed by a gamer. The best thing about this beast is its performance that lets you to use your phone without any lags or glitch, it does all the heavy job wonderfully. Awesome job. My gaming evolution #CreatedonNote.
14 Comments
motupatlu
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Galaxy Note 9 is a good. 

0 Likes
dreamgirl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

have been using my Galaxy Note 9 for quite sometime now. I am a Tech Enthusiast, a hacker and a gamer and my note phone have always supported my passion very well. What I feel is that they are actually designed for Tech Enthusiasts and gamers

0 Likes
Sapna8080
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note

Best gaming experience

0 Likes
Sudhaaa
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note

what a talk

0 Likes
Rankit
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice community

0 Likes
divyatanwar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice experience with samsung

0 Likes
sophiathomas
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

note 9 is  doing awesome job in every field

0 Likes
ArjunBhatia
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

samsung is amazing

0 Likes
ShitalDubey
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note

nice story.. i am also like to play game. is note 9 perfect for gaming ?

0 Likes