Original topic:

The Best S Pen Yet

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 12:09 PM)
CrazyBoy28
★★
Options
Galaxy Note

Samsung Electronics’ latest additions to its flagship Note smartphone series, the Galaxy Note10 and Note10+, and tablet range, the Galaxy Tab S6, are purposefully-built power devices that enable you to live, work and play with utmost productivity. But a feature of both series that is key to helping you unlock your creativity and providing you with a truly seamless device experience is the S Pen.

First introduced alongside the initial Galaxy Note in 2011 and introduced more recently to the Galaxy Tab range, the S Pen has evolved over the years to become the ultimate tool, providing enhanced creativity with and increased usability of your device. Now, the Galaxy Note10’s S Pen has been re-designed to help users unlock the full power of their device.

The latest S Pen features a sleek unibody design and 10 hours of usage on a single charge thanks to its 350uAh lithium-titanium battery that provides high stability and resilience against external forces. The S Pen now also supports intuitive gesture recognition with S Pen Air actions so that you can always be completely in control. Thanks to its 6-axis sensor (which consists of three velocity sensors and three gyro sensors), S Pen Air actions let users take pictures, zoom in and out and switch camera perspective with a simple gesture, as well as change content and volume in multimedia apps with ease.

Take a look at the infographic below for more information on the full capabilities of the S Pen for the Galaxy Note10 and the Galaxy Tab S6.

2 Comments
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
spen is the best innovation by Samsung for me but sadly note phones are going the opposite route.......

samsung should make a spen accessory like pencil case for spen... you take spen out of phone and put into pencil looking housing and it will be better grip and longer.
0 Likes
nisarg3010
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
In my case there is problem in phone they change spen from another device and still its not connecting but mine connects to other device that means there is problem in phone and now they are saying that change display and motherboard
0 Likes