Original topic:

Text Field Suggestions not showing in Samsung Internet inside Security Folder

(Topic created on: 04-20-2023 04:19 PM)
Signup
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello All, I'm facing this issue in Samsung Internet inside the Secure Folder. Internet which is outside is working normally and showing all the previous texts typed in an Input field.

After recent Samsung Internet Updates or because of any other setting which I have kept made text suggestions to stop working.

Earlier usernames or any other texts will be shown when I type a first word or click on Input field but now I have to type all the mail ID or username to login.

If anyone has an Idea on this please help me to resolve the issue.

Thank You!!

Samsung Internet Outside the Secure Folder :

Samsung Internet Showing Suggestions outside the Secure Folder

Samsung Internet Inside The Secure Folder : 

Below screenshot is of Samsung Internet inside Secure Folder which is not showing any suggestion of username or Email ID which are typed earlier while login.

Email ID suggestion is not showing Inside the Secure Folder

Even Auto fill setting was enabled

Is this beacuse of Secure Folder behaviour or any settings problem. Untill few months back my email id would be displayed here after clicking on input field or typing the first letter of the word.

Please take a look and let me know the issue.
0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member11
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung member,

Greetings from Samsung customer support.

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the inconvenience caused to you and will surely assist you regarding the same and please follow the easy troubleshooting steps which might help to solve the issue.

1: Clear an app's cache, follow the steps: Navigate to Apps> navigate to and open settings> tap apps> View system apps> application > storage> Clear the cache.

2: Switch off your phone for a few minutes and then switch on and wait for a few minutes.

3: Update App if available. Update software: Menu>apps>settings>software update>install.

4: Reset app preferences: Setting >> Apps >> Three dots on the right top >> Reset app preferences.

In case the issue still occurs. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Support> Tap on error report > Type your query > Send).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes