Original topic:

Taking Screenshot on note 10 plus is painful

(Topic created on: 11-04-2019 08:40 PM)
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi Guys
Just upgraded my note 9 to note 10 plus.  Very excited about exploring my new price possession. 
But the first thing that disappointed me was

"Taking screenshots on note 10 plus"

I am a novice. Maybe I am getting the steps wrong. But what I know in note 9 just the power button and Bixby or volume down (not sure) would do the magic trick.  I never fumbled to remove the spen out......

Here I am yet to figure out how to take a screen shot.  

Please can someone help with step by step instructions. 

Secondly how to activate Bixby??? Confused bcoz earlier a long press on left bottom button would Activate Bixby. Now I can't see that happening😪😪😪

Thanks in advance

10 Comments
Galaxy Note
There are several ways..

1) Traditional one..volume down+power button

2) Enable palm swipe capture- go to advanced feature and select motion and gestures and enable palm swipe to capture

Note: Remember that your hand must touch the edges of your device screen while taking screenshots.

3) Enable Assistant menu: Go to settings and select Accessibility, now click on Interaction and dexterity
after this select assistant menu..and enable this option..

Plus my personal best..Download GoodLock app..use Navstar/it will result in screenshot button on the navigation bar..
Galaxy Note
And for bixby👇

The most intrusive place for Bixby on the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ is the “side key.” Samsung moved to a single button setup on the Galaxy Note 10, leaving just the side key and volume rocker on the left side of the phone. By default, the Galaxy Note 10 turns the screen on and off, but a long-press opens Bixby instead of the power menu.

GoodLock app/Navstar👇
Galaxy Note
only swipe palm for screenshot. enable from setting-advanced feature-motion and gestures-select swipe palm to screenshot

here demo also given in setting
Galaxy Note
long press power button for bixby
sabirhundekar
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
that was pretty cool. tried screenshot with Bixby and it worked but not before catching attention of people near me.
the option to take screenshot in note 9 was too good. just simultaneous use of both hands and done
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
don't worry you will
0 Likes
Mannojj
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
what I found easiest taking a screen shot was taking out s pen and pressing screen write option on s pen menu
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
just download softkey edge from Galaxy Store for Screenshot best way to take screenshot
0 Likes
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I think edge panel screenshot is awesome but it doesn't work when you have notification/quick settings menu down

and clicking power button and volume down with right hand is easy too. we just gotta get used to it.
0 Likes