Original topic:

Stop Releasing soo many phones and Improve the Camera and Software

(Topic created on: 10-11-2020 10:52 AM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung,
            Stop Releasing so many Mobiles and fix the F***ING Front Camera Quality and Colours it's Horrible in my Note 10 Lite and seeing all the reviews it's even terrible in the Flagship devices like Note 20 Ultra and Fold 2.
The Low light Performance of both the Cameras is bad and the Front Camera won't Recognise my face even in Dimmly Lit Areas.
In the 32MP mode the Buffering time is too High it's Frustrating to wait for 5 to 6 seconds in-between each shot and the photo is out of focus if we move a little bit.
Affordable Companies like Xiaomi are doing great with front Cameras in the 10K Segment mobiles than you. So stop Releasing so many Mobiles and fix the freaking Software and Camera Issues or you might loose a lot of Samsung Fans in the Near Future.

Software Fixable Lags
Front Camera Performance
Low light Performance of both Cameras
Slow and Faulty Recognition Optical Finger Print Issues
Camera Light Sensor Battery Drain Issue
Ram Management

8 Comments
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
✌✌✌✌
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
samsung just doesn't care anymore this app is just for people to vent out their frustration 😂😂
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
Just looking Forward for a Miracle 😂
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
trust me samsung is a lost cause ive been with my issue till the ceo desk nobody cares😂
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Very correct title.🤣🤣🤣
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
inampudi
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
you guys keep on giving there auto generated stuff instead of giving a software update.