Original topic:

Stop Motion Studio at Galaxy Unpacked - August 2019 - New York

(Topic created on: 08-13-2019 05:14 PM)
theDonJoe
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note

Amongst all the work that we did at Unpacked... work? Work? Who am I kidding? :face-with-stuck-out-tongue-and-winking-eye: 

We had a ton of fun at Unpacked! Every workshop was like this huge party where we just had oodles offun figuring out what exactly our Note phones are really capable of! It was almost like watching Lucy, just that we had complete control over our "Lucy" Note phones... 

And below are some photos from one such workshop we had where we learnt to create stop motion videos using the Note 9. 

Spoiler alert: I was a dummy. 

The beginning of my dummy lifeThe beginning of my dummy lifeJust living the dummy life...Just living the dummy life...... and this was when I went off-script.... and this was when I went off-script.The director admiring his workThe director admiring his workGoing over the finer points of stop motion movie making, before...Going over the finer points of stop motion movie making, before...... we started on our own project. [I was helping, I promise!]... we started on our own project. [I was helping, I promise!]No... the theme was not Gulliver's Journey to UnpackedNo... the theme was not Gulliver's Journey to UnpackedAnd that's all, folks!And that's all, folks!

0 Likes
1 Comment
MishelGreen
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
😎😎👌
0 Likes