Snapdragon and Exynos issue

(Topic created on: 07-17-2020 03:15 PM)
Vipermanx
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung 
I have been your customer for almost 7 years and I'm a Note fan
I'm really getting sick and tired of this difference performance processor between exynos and Snapdragon to almost 15% on performance. 
I was planning on buying a Note20Ultra once released but it seems you are making our lives difficult.
 Lets face it, you are the worse in making chip processor, your exynos is just bad if you cant make a powerful processor then DON'T!! leave that to the expert like Snapdragon to do so and release it world wide instead of choosing countries like USA, china and Korea. While the rest of US pay the same price of the phone and get 20% less performance. That is simply unfair!! Rumor has it SD is upgrading to 865+ while you are planning on the same E 990 which would make the difference to almost 30 to 35% and that is just crazy!
I will try buying it online for SD but if not possible will just leave from using Samsung phones because this BS is unacceptable. And you better fix it with the coming Note or you will start losing more of your customers.
4 Comments
SumanCR7
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
They don't care bro, Money is more important to Samsung than consumers. They have been using inferior chips for years now, I also have exynos variant and i feel like i was robbed.
Vipermanx
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
well i will try buying it from USA but if its not possible this time will just leave samsung for Huawei or Oppo which got really good. serious if they cant get their $h!t together they will loss more then just 1 customer
abusihaa
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
it's about time someone speaks about this double standards by Samsung not only in the processor difference also in APPS some countries have priority over others and yet the phone costs the same.....
Samsung_efhP7rj
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I started using Samsung with S3 model.. After few years switched to iPhone 6 and now back to Samsung with S20 plus.. But feel cheated with exynos chip.. Battery and camera performance is inferior to snapdragon version.. Switching to s20 exynos was a mistake..