Original topic:

Smart Select Not Working - Q Beta

(Topic created on: 12-01-2019 08:40 AM)
Tejaswy
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
For those on Android Q Beta
Is there anyone else facing the problem of Smart Select not working? 

If anyone has the same problem, please hit like and do reply, let us get this sorted!  

Once the option has been selected, there's no response from the pen. Nothing gets selected

9 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Tejaswy
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Are you on Android Q beta?
0 Likes
samrr
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
hello hru
0 Likes
anandverma
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
working fine
0 Likes
ram06
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It's Working Fine, tried Three-Four times & I am on Beta on Note9.... Screenshots attached
Tejaswy
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Strange. It hasn't been working from Day 1 for me.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Mine also working dear.
Try clearing cache and app data from settings.
After Beta update PRO mode of my camera was not working. I cleared cache and data of camera app and it works fine now.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support4
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

Please follow the below mentioned steps in order to resolve the issue:-

1) Clear the Cache of the app (setting>>apps>>Tap on 3 right top corner>>show system app>smart select >>storage>>clear cache).

2) Do the reset settings of the device (setting>>general management>>reset>>reset setting).

3) Do the reset app preference (setting>>apps>>three dots on the right top>>reset app preferences).

4) Please reset the S pen once and check the issue (Insert the S Pen into the slot>>settings>>S Pen>> open the Air actions>>Tap on top three dots on right corner>>reset S pen).

Then kindly restart the device and check the issue.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app (click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,

Team Samsung Members

0 Likes