Original topic:

Skeptical about upgrading to Samsung's Beta version of Android 10

(Topic created on: 11-27-2019 12:19 PM)
kaslokesh
Active Level 9
Options
Galaxy Note
I own a Note 9 since October last year. Last year I had participated in Samsung's Beta program for One UI v1.0 and Android 9. There were many bugs and app crashes. I had reported them all and gave many suggestions/tips and whatsoever I can for improvement of One UI v1.0 and Android 9.

But on all of my posts I got some computerised responses and no comments were posted by Beta administrators.
Also, as I remember, none of the suggestions or reports of bugs/app crashes were assimilated in the subsequent releases or final release, and I felt very bad.

After using buggy Beta version and reporting the errors and bugs, what you get is very minimal.

Camera performance with Android Oreo which came preloaded with Note 9 purchase was better in comparison to Android Pie.

Hence with such previous bad experience, I'm skeptical to again use Buggy Beta version of Samsung's Android 10.

If any body has updated to Beta version may please let me know the review so that I may decide whether to participate in this Beta version of not. 

Regards,
K A S Lokesh.
1 Comment
Galaxy Note
It's my wise opinion, wait for the stable version, I am using beta on my S10+ and I know the consequences, beta means bugs..but that doesn't mean you can't access your device.So, we faced all types of errors and that's why it's better to stay away from the beta version..but if you want some adventure in your life😂..go for it👍😜