Original topic:

Should ilI wait for the Galaxy Note 22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 03-08-2022 10:25 PM)
Nishjay
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I have been a Note fan for years. I got my Note 20 Ultra from Dubai less than 6 months ago. Have seen the S22 Ultra advert and a few negative comments. Should I wait for the Note 22 Ultra? Hear this is the last in the Note series? 
8 Comments
NisithaD
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Note line up eka aye continue wenne na godk durata. danta note ekata ena s pen eka galaxy S line up ekath eka continue wenwa.
Nishjay
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes. But I have seen some adverts of the Note 22 ?
Galaxy Note
I don't think that will happen. S22U is basically a note only the name is S. So go buy the S22U. So called Exynos Snapdragon drama won't affect you if you aren't going to play games in your 4n for like 2 hrs or more continuously... That's just my opinion.
Galaxy Note
Exynos version of S22 ultra reported few issues in hardware side as well as the software side.(Specially a bug in lock screen) Performance also not good when comparing to snapdragon. Hopefully samsung will issue a big firmware update very soon to minimise these things as much as they can. 🙄
But, Haven't heard any negative news about Snapdragon version of S22 Ultra. So if you are looking, Snapdragon is the best option. 😃
I don't think samsung release a Note device hereafter. So technically Note 20 Ultra is the last Note. Now the Ultra version of S series is the new Note. 😄
Nishjay
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Thanks, seems like a switch to the S 22 ultra is unavoidable.
Galaxy Note
Most welcome... Please post your experience here if you get one 😃
dilum
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
I am sorry according to current rumors that floating around the internet Samsung was discontinued the note series
Now note and s series are merging together
Shameera
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
S22 Ultra almost a Note bro 😆
0 Likes