Original topic:

Should I upgrade?

(Topic created on: 08-09-2020 03:41 PM)
Naoman
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
I know many Note 10 plus user's might be thinking to upgrade to note 20 ultra but my question is it is worth upgrading or should I skip this year?

17 Comments
Galaxy Note
am sure your intrested using your note 10 plus... but you may feel the deference in note20 ultra... also the differ in color makes it special holding it.. with the other features in not20 ultra 👍
Galaxy Note

In my opinion, you should consider upgrading the device. 

• Bigger & better display with smaller camera cutout. 
  • 120Hz refresh rate, which can adapt to the frame rate of the current running app. 
  • Improved and latest Gorilla Glass protection. 
  • Thinner bezels. 
  • Better camera module with laser auto focus. 
  • Bigger battery. 
  • Faster storage(UFS3.1).
  • Added features in spen Gestures.
  • Improved S-Pen latency.
  • Integration of Microsoft office in Samsung Note app. 
  • Cloud gaming with Microsoft X Box.
  • 3 YEAR SOFTWARE SUPPORT 😊😊😊😊 

And dozens of other minor upgrades. 😊😊😊 

alrayhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
brother do you s20 ultra . i guess you are working in samsung store right . because i use s20 ultra with exynos cpu which is bad im blaming exnyos because we pay 1000$ for a phone claims to stay all day . even i don't use it heavily.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I don't know why you keep blaming Exynos. In note 20's case,

1. We don't have any available performance comparison between the Snapdragon & Exynos variants.

2. We don't know whether Samsung optimized the OS for the Exynos variant to make it faster.

3. This time Samsung has used UFS3.1 storage which results in faster performance. 

If you faced some issues with your device, that doesn't mean every person who purchased the device is unhappy. I have suggested note 10 & S20 to many of my colleagues, and whoever bought the device is happy.

Nobody has raised any genuine cons about Galaxy Note 20 other than simply arguing Exynos is inferior.

0 Likes
Naoman
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
thanks for your advice will consider upgrading
Galaxy Note
cant wait seeing your new mobile in your hands 👍👍
Galaxy Note

Welcome to Galaxy Note 20 Family!!!!! 

TheExpendble
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note