Original topic:

Settings in Recent Apps section

(Topic created on: 12-09-2019 03:02 PM)
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi I wish Samsung for implementing new ideas shared by their consumers. Now ONE UI has lot of customization and one handed mode is handy for big phone like note 10 plus. At the same time when we use recent app sections. The app icon placed top portion which we can use it for multi window, screen pinning extra. My suggestion is to bring the icon at the bottom of the layout where we can use with one hand. Pls refer the attachment. Hope my request is clear.

10 Comments
Comsup
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
These customizations are available with Samsung

such as You can place icon horizontal to verticle too
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I'm not talking about vertical or horizontal. in the position which I shown, if the active button placed.at bottom it will be easy to access
Comsup
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
that is example .. you can change to any mode.. coresel to slide to slice to bottom position with stock
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I think you didn't understand my request. Actually whatever you told like , vertical, horizontal, carousel all work only when you use good lock app. my question is not the tile, when we simply using the recent app, if the app icon which I marked in the screenshot, it that placed at bottom, it will be easy to access in one hand.
døpedædə
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
sivakumar bro dont argue with this **bleep**... he is just a **bleep** nonsense **bleep** here
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
how to change it bro
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
i think it's a nice idea to have it at the bottom. I've to use my second hand to just tap on that icon.
arijitkoner98
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
Right. good idea
Gurmeet1
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note
Sahi hai