Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SecureFolder Issue on Android 10 ONE UI 2.0 might be BUG, need help

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 08:38 AM)
AsifTariq
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
I just recieved Android 10 update last night in NOTE 9 SM N960F/DS  . I live in karachi but my phone origin is UAE , 
After the update everything is fine unless i noticed something wrong with securefolder Privacy coz i am regular user of securefolder, 
If someone of u know about securefolder Apps . 
I installed WhatsApp inside securefolder . So when my securefolder is locked no one able to accept any call from whtsap unless i unlock with through my fingerprint or irisscanner.
But after the update to One UI 2.0 , when my phone and secure folder is both locked   and when someone calls me through WhatsApp.  Its popup the caller details with pickup and hangup option . Its was not happening on previous version, plus if accept the call when the device and secureFolder is locked and when i want to unlock my phone during call its got hang for 5 sec then it resarted everytime.and i know all the privacy and notification setting of secure folder i am advance user and even securefolder is upadated to latest version . Everything is in perfect setting like it was before . But nothing happend . I still getting calls through whtsapp when my phone and securefolder is LOCKED ,  its A Bug . And i dont know Samsung will fix this . If anyone there wo updated to ONE UI 2.0 and having the same issue ?

6 Comments
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
bro u need to wait for a patch hope they wil fiz this --
0 Likes
AsifTariq
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes i wish it come soon
0 Likes
MuhammadS
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
expected in this month hope so
0 Likes
moudykazi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i was going through ur screen shots. in first u better turn iff allow clipboard option n then dont show on app scren n c if this resolved the issue.
you should reset ur device n again chk it. Although I didnt get os 10 till now. when i ll get i ll definitely chek it as i myself love to play with securefolder
0 Likes
AsifTariq
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
tried everything nothing happened. waiting for bug fix in new update
moudykazi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
have u reset ur cell after update. some times its a good idea to resolve some issue to reset ur device.
0 Likes