Original topic:

Screen discoloration

(Topic created on: 01-12-2021 01:00 PM)
Narennnnnn
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey guys, I'm facing screen discoloration issue in my Samsung Note 9. The screen looks like more greenish and have horizontal black lines. It also flickers frequently and the battery started discharging fast.
I checked online about the issue and got to know it is some software issue as many users around the world having the same problem. But I didn't find the solution. Please tell me if you are having the same issue or if you k ow how to resolve this. It's very difficult and irritating to use the phone now. 

Thanks in advance. 

0 Likes
3 Comments
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
its better if you visit service centre
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
No solution on this forum. Visit SC to solve this issue, they will fix it
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve "display" issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness.

2. Check device in safe mode:- Power off the device > Press and hold the Power key for one or two seconds to turn on the device > When the Samsung logo appears, press and hold the Volume down key.
To exit safe mode: Restart your device.

And to resolve "battery drainage" issue please click on the link below:
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report) along with screenshots, short videos and error log file, so that we can assist you accordingly.
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes