Original topic:

Screen Recorder

(Topic created on: 07-24-2021 03:55 PM)
Usman_
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear Samsung management I would like to request regarding screen recorder as it is working perfectly in normal uses and while we are using other social media video calling apps for call it is still recording video but without voice so other side 3rd party apps are able to record with voice even though using social media video calling apps. Request instead of using 3rd party app I would like to use Samsung screen recorder while doing video calling to family and record moments  video with  voice. I hope Samsung will understand my point and concern. 
Looking forward 
6 Comments
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Download "sound assistance " from Galax store.then.
1.open
2.click option multi sound
3. Add the desire app to ( recording app) etc. It will work both at one time. Playing music ,same time recording.
4. Just you need to experiment by adding desire app. And check
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Thanku for suggestions. I mentioned already I don't want to use 3rd party apps means I would like if Samsung upgrad their screen recorder with voice while using video calls
0 Likes
GoldUnseen
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
This will be beyond there though. They might put 2 mic for your request. Because. Video call uses 1 Mic for your speech recorder and same time that mic cannot work for screen recording with voice.
Hope you understand this technology flow
kushd08
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Can you share the 3rd party apps using which audio and video of calls (whatsapp, skype) can be recorded.
0 Likes
millie86
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
Does Samsung A21s have a screenshot part or button...please help
0 Likes
Usman_
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Hi try these two methods.
1. For taking screenshot press volume down and power button together.
2. Go to mobile settings then Accessibility then Intrection and dexterity then enable assistant menu. After that u will have one floating icon on mobile screen, touch on that and take screenshot
0 Likes