Phone : Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G
Issue: Screen is not displaying anything (Blank) while phone is in switched on Condition. Can't do anything on phone now as the display is blank
Previous Issues :
- Overheated two three times even in an airconditioned room of 21 degree, overheating issues disappeared after a while (Error report raised to Samsung)
- Vidoes distored in browser while scrolling
- Keyboard lagging issues frequently since last two days
Actions tried and failed :
- Tried to operate in standby mode - Phone vibrates still no display
- Power + Volume Down and Power + Volume Up - response same as above
Planning to take it to the service center tomorrow. If you have an alternate solution please let me know.
Foot note :
Owner of all note series devices, except note 2, 3, and 5 and still has Note 4, 8, 9, 10+, and the problematic device. Really disappointed with the note 20 ultra 5G, except for the camera the phone is complete shame to the note lineage. The processor and battery is biggest flaw.
Please take the device to a certified Samsung Service Center to have it checked out, and resolve the issue.
Hope that helps.
Hi! It's finally on the news! Samsung last update in December is blanking all our phones! My z fold is also blank but alarm still ringing and phone calls too. But screen remains black. Australian news shows that Samsung admitted their mistake.