Original topic:

Sasmung Account Login issue

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 11:58 AM)
naruto1
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi All,

I just want to confirm and need a solution for the issue which I am facing from past 15 days, everyday or every alternative day I am getting notification, TO USE SERVICES PLEASE LOGIN TO YOUR SAMSUNG ACCOUNT, I everytime login however still get the prompt, but this was not happening earlier and I am facing the issue for the very first time. TODAY I GOT THE NOTIFICATION LIKE 3-4 TIMES AND I LOGGED IN EVERYTIME.

Though I changed the password and I also have two step verification enabled but I am afraid about the fact is someone trying to take access of my device???

I request members from community or samsung developers team to help me

I am attaching the screenshot for your reference also.

Device Name : Samsung Galaxy note 9

Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
4 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
above notification you are receiving is for your own sign in whenever you are accessing members app. You can go to settings, notifications and choose Samsung members app and put of account login notification.
0 Likes
naruto1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
bro thanks for your comment however pls read my scenario again may be u will find the correct solution
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey if you're still facing issue this issue, then please turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report.

Kindly follow the steps as below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

0 Likes
J1mz11
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Have you tried to factory reset the phone and make a new samsung account. The txt code doesn't work if that is the case. 

0 Likes