Original topic:

Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-02-2020 03:15 AM)
ALROOSY
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung is fooling customers by placing two different processors, one for the global version and the other for the Middle East, unlike Apple. Are you satisfied with that?

شركة سامسونج تستغفل الزبائن بوضع معالجين مختلفين واحد لنسخة العالمية والاخرى للشرق الاوسط عكس شركة ابل ، هل انتم راضون عن ذلك ؟ 
7 Comments
ExTr3m1sT
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes I hate samsung for doing it! Decided not to buy Samsung anymore due to their crappy exynos processor with such a higher price tag. Maybe oneplus is a better option now with Snapdragon Processor.
Never advise anyone getting Samsung with Exnos Processor due to inefficient performance and heating issues.
@Samsung
AmbuzNote
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
yes true
unaispallar
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Who told you that the Snapdragon processor is better?
0 Likes
ALROOSY
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
tested by antutu
0 Likes
sidduchi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
there many youtubers proved it.
exynos is really bad when compared to snapdragon.
geek bench results,
antutu test results show the clear difference.
i didn't buy note 20 ultra for this reason
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

I agree to @Alroosy. Snapdragon is indeed superior than Exynos by many levels including performance, battery life, no overheating and fast image processing. The only pros from Exynos is getting updates earlier. However a new report from Samsung tech giant suggests the upcoming Exynos scores much higher than current Snapdragon chipset however we can't be sure about battery life and other stuff. Snapdragon may unveil far better chipset? Who knows. Btw if you guys are interested, Snapdragon will be unveiling their new chipset(s) in December Event.

0 Likes
sidduchi
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
yes,
samsung is cheating us with this inferior exynos chip set but with same price as snapdragon varient
0 Likes