Original topic:

Samsung take us seriously

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 12:11 AM)
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

It's been 7 months since Note 10 lite and I have been reporting issues Every month but there's no solution by samsung 

Their executive thinks we are dumb in the name of solution they tell us to clear, reset, check is there any damage, restart seriously Samsung? 
Now let's talk about issues in this phone 
First of all 
The front camera is so bad even a 5k phone's front camera is better 
So so bad in artificial light pic comes out with no details at all and dull even if you have good light there's no details.
The rear camera is Good in daylight but in low light pics comes out noisy and night mode just over saturate images and add grains in the whole image it's just unusable 
Now let's talk about battery issues and I am again going to say this even a phone which costs 5k has better optimization 
I face 12-18% battery drain in night even when Data, wifi, and Bluetooth are off what is the use of a 4500mah battery if we have to charge it 2 times a day. This is so frustrating 
The adaptive brightness sensor is not calibrated calibrate it 
Fingerprint is slow and face unlock is just I can't even talk about it and again even 5k mobile has fast better face unlock. 
And please add some features 
First and most important Wireless dex we didn't get wired dex but at least give wireless dex.
Before buying This phone I knew I am getting a 2-year-old processor and **bleep** GPU but I still what I had in my mind was 
I am getting a Note serious phone I don't mind old processor I just want a good battery camera and s pen 
But I got so disappointed now I started to think I should have gone with OnePlus or another brand 
Please fix it don't make me not consider Samsung brand in future

11 Comments
jvrsouza
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

Front camera is really the worse if you compare with other products with same price. 

Adaptative Brightness and AOD auto brightness is using front camera to sense light, and its a joke when a device have a dedicated light sensor (Note10 Lite have it) and its the reason why this device waste a lot of battery. I need to deactivate auto brightness to have a acceptable battery life. 

Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes I am hearing this issue of phone using front camera to sense light instead of sensor and I tried it myself but I don't have this issue fortunately
0 Likes
JD9557
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
please take this seriously we all spent around 38 to 40k for buying this device. we should get a perfect phone 40k is not a small amount for everyone.
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Yes man absolutely right we people buy phone and we have to use it for 2 years atleast we can't change it every month which companies think we do
This is our hard earned money we had trust in samsung we knew nothing can go wrong but it hurts when this big brand cheats us
Samsung has to understand value of their customers
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
same here , mine is also losing 10 to 20 % battery during night time , I heard samsung is using s9 processor in note 10 lite, may be overall the poor performance by Samsung
0 Likes
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Not processor problem bro yes Exynos is power hungry take any Exynos
before sleeping I put phone on airplane mode and when I wake up after 8-9 hours there's only 1% drop you also try that and tell me
so my theory is cell standby is consuming battery it needs to be optimised
Galaxy Note
will try it and inform you, thank you for your advice 🙏
Harshiithooda
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
no problem brother do tell me in morning
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hi really true about it totally amazing, draining battery problem is from the network searching aspect, just 5 to 10 % loss compared to non aeroplane mode and 40 to 50 % loss
0 Likes