Original topic:

Samsung scree fade issue (suspicious)

(Topic created on: 10-14-2020 12:17 AM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note

After i wrote this email to CEO desk i got a call from them and they told me that they've spoken to my nearest samsung care and asked me to go visit immediately as soon as i visited the centre the desk guy took my phone and just told me it's a hardware issue without even consulting the technician my phone has no physical or water damage while i asked what probably caused this issue they gave me no clarification and just kept forcing me for screen replacement i feel really suspicious and cheated at the moment this is the 2nd time ive visited them and they never even bothered to take my phone through to the technician samsung if youre reading this you've the least professional employees ill make sure this is my last samsung device and slowly change all the ones in my home 
21 Comments
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
they told me on call that ill be charged for a full daignostics to which i agreed and when i reached there with my phone the guy on the desk just told me its a hardware issue without even letting me explain the whole issue or running it by the technician as you can read above many users are having the exact same issue as mine it just feels really suspicious i feel like samsung is intentionally pushing people for an upgrade ive written another letter to the desk lets see if they rivert to me
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes