Original topic:

Samsung scam! Sudden Black Screen of my Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-21-2022 10:01 AM)
ELPONZ
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note

I think samsung is making money business with making the phones after warranty coverage to sabotage the mobile units of samsung by causing it Black Screen and has LCD defects. 

My phone is just 1 year and 4 mos when it suddently turned black screen while resting on my study table. It was not even fell or broken or hit by anything on it. My phone is completely intact.

I brought it to service center and they said LCD issue which I need to pay AED 1,035 for Replacement.

I am so shocked of the cost while the phone is just one year with me and I am using it inside the house only and browsing Facebook and emails.

I think the recent upgrades of software by samsung is a scam to destroy phone and let you spend money for spareparts and repairs.

my old samsung S series phone unit that I haven’t updating software is still well working without any issues as this. Imagine I’ve been using it for mobile legend game app.

15 Comments
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
That silliest thing i ever heard i been having samsung phones since s8+ and had family like my father has even older phone like s4 ect i never seen or heard anyone complain and blame such big company the way you do report the issue to samsung and if as u said just software update u wont be the only one facing it many will and many will report it and since u the only one i heard with this kind of harsh blame mt father has note 20 and he has latest ui phone longer then a year never had the issue u facing
0 Likes
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
This not the first time brother.. when My phone has the same issue, they told me that I am the 4th person who faced this issue.. now he's the 5th.. We need to report this to samsung... this is not fare to us.. buying expensive phone then still paying extra to fix.
GZeil
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Please do your research bro. You will find a lot of the same issue. I went to one of the sevice center here in abu dhabi and the counter person that there are so many issues of black screen. The guy on the line before got the same issue of black screen and same unit as mine
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
This is really bad.. 😔😔😔
0 Likes
GZeil
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yeah so sad, and imagine the cost is not cheap. Phone now a days are necessity especially when you are in corporate world.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Never faced that issue unless the phone fell or got damaged. So 🙈
0 Likes
GZeil
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hope you wont experience...this is very expensive phone and i bought mine for around 5k aed. This is not small amount to get wasted for just a year. This is hard earned money hence i took care my phone well enough, even though many of samsung comments that its durable for sudden drop. Yet it just turned black screen and surprise LCD issue and i have to pay another 1k aed to repair... this is not right, not worth it.
0 Likes
Sebbie
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It happend to me last month..!! Suddenly my phone screen turn off while watching Netflix.. then I went to Samsung Shop.. and I paid 1,035aed for Screen replacement coz its not covered anymore by the warranty.. Its really sad and very disappointed but I dont have a choice.. I have all my data on it and need to be fix.. 😔😔
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
The more u report it the might they might find issue they might never knew about it as i said i never experienced such thing and i highly doubt ot software thingy me
0 Likes