Original topic:

Samsung's negligence

(Topic created on: 03-03-2018 01:03 PM)
AriB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Dear samsung i am assuming that you guys forget about note 8 users cause you guys don't even bother to think about us.today is march 3rd 2018 still there is no sign of February security patch.means whats the problem i don't
know and the oreo update oh my god hopefully it will come when the android 9 will be available for s9 or note9.
so the thing is that can you guys please explain how the s9 have the stable android 8 and note 8 don't? just because it's a new phone? you guys should take care of your existing customers also we also invest lots of money in a phone. it is our right to getting services like major software update and security patch update time to time. i hope in near future Samsung takes this kind of problem more seriously.
thank you.

0 Likes
4 Comments
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
buying Samsung flagship is a waste of hard earned money. 67k for Note 8 ? seriously ? and only 12 mp camera in note 8? for 67k you will get a 24mp high clarity canon 800d dslr with zoom lens.. Samsung sucks.
sgrkoirala
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
can u call from that canon camera
0 Likes
Bond
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
buy a lower end mobile like j7 pro.. you can call also
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thanks for reaching out to the Samsung community! We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to delay in the release of Oreo OS for your device. Samsung constantly works towards bringing-out the best updates and incorporating the latest technology along with great features. We at Samsung, ensure that Android OS update which is launched, is bug free and is compatible with current running apps in the marketplace before they are available to our end users. The availability of the update would be notified to you via FOTA notification (settings> software update>Enable automatic download updates).

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes