Original topic:

Samsung on the path of Apple

(Topic created on: 01-16-2021 10:37 AM)
msingh48
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung the most innovative company is going on the path of Apple. S21 series is a clear example of  this reality. No earphones & charger in the box  but the price of ultra model is one lakh plus. This is a clear loot of loyal Indian customers. I think next time we will get only a box for one lakh without note 21 ultra. Don't try to be a thug company Customers are well aware now.They have so many options available to choose. 
6 Comments
Galaxy Note
🤣😂😅lol
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
bro i think jo one lakh de ke phone le sakta hai too 4 thousands or dake charger or headphone v purchase kar sakta hai..
Abpal
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Then, go to other brand
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung was always a copycat and will always be so in future. They have the worst chipset ( lets see what changes they do in 2022 as they claim About AMD), worst Software and one of the worst pathetic issue solving by bots.

example I posted a complaint about RCS issue in Nov 2020 and till date they are giving me monotonous reply that they are working on it. Its a joke of the century. Can never trust Samsung anymore. Just waiting for my Note to die on me so that then I have a reason to buy a quality good phone not plastic 🙃. Yes we have lots of options now. Samsung used India to expand and gave 3rd class chipset, pathetic service to us consumers. They will no longer be NO 1.

I am a critic like everyone else and if something is not right it should be opinionated and put across. Cheers All.🤪🤪🤪
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
dill Samsung is not COPYCAT...its one of the best company even apple uses the screens of SAMSUNG....
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
https://twitter.com/es_techno/status/1418068769608388610?s=19
Vote on this poll, if you are dissatisfied with samsung and want samsung to end it's feature discrimination.
0 Likes