Original topic:

Samsung note9 screen displays

(Topic created on: 09-14-2020 08:56 PM)
krishna7758
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Never buy samsung flagship phones,they never bother about thier customers....they aren't resolving screen issue from March 2020 security update.....
9 Comments
Shiv03
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hving same issue with my Note 9, after an update, was told to change the display.
krishna7758
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
then how u using phone
0 Likes
Shiv03
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
I bought Note 20 Ultra, Note 9 is switched off, can't think of any solution.....still feel Note 9 was best buy......
Galaxy Note
It's sad to hear that. And it's totally frustrating to see they haven't came up with a fix yet.. Or THEY are willingly not fixing this, who knows..
0 Likes
Shiv03
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Most probably business needs wud hv not permitted to work on that issue, as officially Samsung does not support their products after two years.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
this issue can't be resolved bro ...only solution is change the display which maximum note9 users did ..i have never seen such a company where every one scaring to update software because most of devices just destroyed after software update even resent note20 also
0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
There will be no update regarding the Discoloration issue that started due to their **bleep** security update.. Even I escalated the matter to CEO level but they are saying only solution is go for display change....I send them screenshots of those community members who are facing the same issue...But they are denying that the issue is not from their side..Check the mail ...
0 Likes
Shiv03
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
So it is our headache when we download their updates and anything goes wrong .....
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We would request you to kindly send us the screenshot, video and error log file with in 15 minutes of issue occurrence through error report section from Samsung Member Application:-
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Error report, so that we can help you out with this.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes