Original topic:

Samsung note 20 ultra after updating the software display issue came flickering display and green d

(Topic created on: 09-27-2021 08:19 AM)
Avi01
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note

Resolve my problem i  want my phone in good condition this is your software issue samsung 

My phone is out of warranty  

20210925_115939.jpg

13 Comments
Abhishekanand
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
It appears that your screen is gone.
0 Likes
TECH_MAN
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Visit samsung service centre and check it out. ➡️ 𝐈𝐅 𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 🙏 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 3 𝐃𝐎𝐓 𝐀𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ⬅️ 🥳🥳
0 Likes
SapNAyan
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
A worst experience faced samsung users now a days...
titan3
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I faced the same issue in note 9 right after updating security patch. How Samsung allows this kind of buggy software release for the premium series !! Really disappointing.
BNARRN
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
I also agreed with you.
titan3
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
As i mentioned i faced the same problem on note9. To resolve this, if you have phone in warranty then they will replace the display if water test pass.
If phone is out of warranty, then let me know, i will tell the procedure thorough which i get displayed changed free of cost.
0 Likes
Avi01
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its out of warranty tell me procedure bro
0 Likes
titan3
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
There is one online portal, samsung support, file your complaint there. Also you can send your complaint to servicehead.in@samsung.com.

They will contact you via phone/mail. Explain about your issue, that you faced this issue right after upgrading the phone. There is no physical damage. They will ask you to go Service center, ask for a Job sheet from Service center. If there is no physical damage and water test gets pass in your job sheet, then you can ask for FOC..Free Of Cost...to samsung personal who contacted you. This process will take 1-2 months. Have patience, and talk politely. M sure they will replace your display.
0 Likes
Avi01
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Thanks bro
0 Likes