Original topic:

Samsung mobile discolouration issue

(Topic created on: 09-12-2021 07:58 PM)
Himanshu74
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Time to say no to Samsung. they are cheating people by selling cheap devices at very high prices and after 1 or 2 years of usage customers paying up an additional 20 to 25 k for display change even without any damage on the phone.
I bought Galaxy Note 9 in October 2019 and faced screen discolouration last year which I rectified by myself with few changes in setting. However this in September 2021 again facing the same issue and approached the servuce centre where they are telling to pay 20k for display as there is impact damage but I am **bleep** sure there is no such damage because this issue occurred when phone got heated and eneded up in greenish screen. I am able to use phone by increasing brigtness but Samsung should take this issue seriously or else after few years they won't survive in the world ...#saynotoSamsung
#CheatersSamsungIndia
15 Comments
RAVI1000
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Reply if your problem got slove or not
Himanshu74
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Sure will update you...thanks for your suggestion 😊
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,  

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconveneine. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support  

0 Likes
noman7
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
After recent security update my Note 9's display color become fade..... factory reset didn't work.
....So I took it to service centre and without proper inspection they advice me to replace the display panel which will cost around ₹13000....

Don't know what to do now....
0 Likes
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!  

We apologize for your inconvenience. We would request you to register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, that our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).  

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurred.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
CrAzYoGi
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Don't know what kind of support of providing by Samsung support team. I am writing to them since a month now and the only reply I get is they are evaluating the issue
0 Likes