Original topic:

Samsung is cheating with all of you

(Topic created on: 10-25-2020 01:55 AM)
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
After being a samsung user ever since the corby came out today ive finally decided to part ways i was using note 8 and as note 9 is not much of an update i stayed on it and recently it developed the infamous yellow tint issue, after month of contacting samsung cares and writing to ceo desk and attaching the sceen shot of people having the exact same issue as mine samsung completely discarded the whole matter and completely ignored the fact that loads of people are facing it. Morever they told me that if i went to inspect the phone they can't guarantee that my phone will be returned to me in the exact condition i gave them and that i might eventually need to replace my display in the end. And are not even ready to raise my issue further up. Hence i feel forced to change the display and cheated after being a loyal customer and ive finally made up my mind to switch to any other brand, ive been noticing a lot of goof ups by Samsung on many devices like heating issue, camera issue and all sorts of issues on their premium flagships which is totally not acceptable. Samsungs quality has dipped over the year i wish they stop releasing sooo many phones and focus on their software and flagships more. 
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
thats what samsung has became all about show off and worst when it comes to delivering quality. now it almost charges the same as iphone top models and is no where close to iphones qualities
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
also if its so unsafe to update OTA shouldn't samsung put a disclaimer under the download software update section ?😂 i guess many few opt for the samsung switch also i use both the methods depending on the situation
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
It is simple Samsung betrayed the trust of the people and have just washed their hands of this big issue rather than coming up with a fix. Time is to switch to class and that's Apple 🍎 irrespective of price but they surely have quality.

I have decided till my present phone conks off my next phone will never be a Samsung. After being an Apple user since iPhone first was launched took a detour to use Samsung but practically speaking its not what I thought it to be. . Apologies just sharing my opinion.
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
you dont need to apologise for stating facts bro as i said ive been a samsung user ever since the corby came out and have owned all the note phones uptill note8 at some points ive been with samsung for 10+ years now but now even i think betrayed samsungs quality is falling day by day and they have zero customer value hence even i will switch to apple or pixel as my note8 is done for as quality is the most imp thing to me at the end of the day
0 Likes
Ashraf144
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I dnt have any issues with my note 9 But only some people are getting like these issues, not All of them.
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
youre amoungst the lucky ones if you Google the issue there are articles over it
0 Likes
vinayshah
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
First of all guys, there's no such nonsense "so and so way of update".
If you update your phone via WiFi or Internet , it'll ruin your phone and with switch or ODIN it won't.
I've never updated my phone through switch or ODIN.
I've always done it through my Internet(not even WiFi).
Problem will occur only if the update is interrupted or the file is corrupted or the update itself has some bugs.
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
hence i update as per my convince 😂
0 Likes
jig1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
every note 9 s9 user facing overheating battery draining display discoloration SmartSelect_20201025-014717_Instagram_31847.jpg
0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
😂😂😂 samsungs quality is falling every day
0 Likes