Original topic:

Samsung introduces Combo Deals

(Topic created on: 11-16-2019 01:00 PM)
RajatAm
★★
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung introduced Combo deals on purchase of Galaxy S10 or Galaxy Note 10  and at some other devices as well. For more infor please visit Samsung Shop app.

Go checkout Samsung India Website or Samsung Shop app.

11 Comments
Galaxy Note
bro plz dont spam
pankajur
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
this is real bro share this link and when your friends will join then price will decrease to zero
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
real or fakes that's not the question. the community is for useful purpose and solving problems related to Samsung not for advertising or spamming. so plz refrain yourself from such activities.
Galaxy Note
This is nothing to Samsung offers in other countries.... They offer free stuff with the phone... anyway something is better than nothing
Galaxy Note
yes in other countries they offer like Buy one get one..
but india they can't offer such thing bcz of Indian System and Government don't allow such offers i guess...
pma1612
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
they offer the most freebies in Philippines if I'm not wrong, when the note 10 launched there was a pre booking assured gift, one of which was an led tv
Galaxy Note
yeah they have many good offers in other countries.. bt it's bcz of Government also they can't give such offers in India... for example when they run contest people from some states aren't eligible to take part bcz there is different rule on every different state.. nd also India too has different market policies that's why we can see drop in discounts from Ecommerce.
the offers given in other countries is given carriers like T-Mobile etc not directly from Samsung.. but yes there is some set of rules which doesn't allow such offers In INDIA....
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
@Rajatam its not about government...its about standard of living of people and ours is a developing country and always will be...whereas buy one get one will be in developed countries
Galaxy Note
yeah u cn say that bt it has to do lot with the government rules as well.. nd obvious that developed countries can afford such offers or i can say allow such offers