Original topic:

Samsung india do not want to give update

(Topic created on: 05-16-2020 09:26 AM)
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung india developers are standing liquor queues and got drunk. They don't care about us brother. All other countries getting updates very fast. I have Samsung Note 10 lite, all countries got update 2.1 update 1 month back, but india didn't got any update till now from february. All countries getting updates every month. Even pak is giving updates on time. Shame on samsung india team. Customer care also don't give date when will update instead they just copy paste same **bleep** lines. Very bad after sales service. Disappointed buying samsung phone. I have other Moto Power E3 5 yr old still gets security update every month on time.
Samsung is not willing to give you any update.So stop checking your update in settings and if you get any update that might be your dream, that doesn't happen here.
10 Comments
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Disappoint issue,too late for provide update😔
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung India always treated India as secondary. They use chatbots, all phones manufactured in Noida plant are defective, their CS is pathetic with no improvement and finally hopeless timings and schedule for updates without timelines. There are many who may not like this post but when facts are put across its difficult to digest by some🙄
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
I agree, it's not just complaining about not providing security update, as a end user, we really don't know what type of updates are given in the release. nobody knows. to satisfy you they even can release the same with change in kernel numbers. how do you identify.

we all need stable update which helps to use the phone very smooth and snappier, they can fine tune the software to give lag free usage, also they can optimize battery usage and standby time. we need this type noticeable updates.

The front line service people not simply accepting the error report or even some critical issue. they were been trained to just cut copy and paste the standard format to all the customers query. Even I can ready to discuss with design team and software team to provide some changes which I know. but they never recognize people. what to do.

drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
look what he said 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Right
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Once customer care said to update your phone you need to goto service center 🤣🤣. They don't have any knowledge. Bunch of idiots sitting their.
0 Likes
Nimesh2002
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Samsung software update is in QUARANTINE because of covid-19 these updates will never come in future.
Desilva
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note

Yes ... no update till now from february. 😠