Original topic:

Samsung home lacks live wallpaper support and true locking of desktop

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 06:36 PM)
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I got my Samsung note 10 plus , but unfortunately the lock in the setting of home Launcher is just a joke. You can add apps in folder , darg in app drawer ..  needs a fix.

Also I got miui super wallpaper , all 3rd party launcher supports those live wallpaper, but Samsung does not. 

Seen some Samsung forum where people said about icon pack support from paly store , Google theming like app. But in reality Samsung's apps are really poor. 

Noticed the corner radiua of dialog in setting is too much and looks bad on note device as it's boxy .. they should have fixed these for such expensive devices. 

3 Comments
DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
the super live wallpaper in my phone is working great
Galaxy Note
Yes even I shared the Post of Super Wallpaper after trying it, and they are working great, and not consume the battery too. Where google live I use previously consume battery a lot.
Note10Plus
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
I think Samsung need to empathize on app quality .. I can't even think those poor themes in theme store. omg in 2020 we have those ugliest themes. they can just enable ascent colour and icon pack support. even I searched how to delete theme app from Samsung device
0 Likes