Original topic:

Samsung golf

(Topic created on: 10-16-2016 02:52 PM)
cristy78
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
How come the rest of the world is already changing or refund the N7 but in Uae they still don't know what or how to do it? I am talking about oficial samsung stores.
Even in sharag dg or emax or other electronic stores they change or refund but samsung official store don't. This is a mess. The customer service is worst one ever.
6 Comments
natalieee
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
you're right ...i think the customer service and the way that use to deal with us is the true problem more than the N7 ..ill think many times before I buy from them next time
0 Likes
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
i just come back from carrefour! and they told me they will give me full refund, voucher or other phone and the difference! they didnt put any problem
0 Likes
cristy78
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
You got that in Carrefour, but I am talking about the Samsung ofivial store.... I bought the phone from samsung store and they still don't proceed to exchange or refund.
0 Likes
mahmoud1
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
If I don't want voucher! Can I refund money from carfour?
0 Likes
neibol
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
actually samsung gulf is really really bad! they dont care about the customers! im using note since the first one! but this was the end for me! i will try other options ( not apple)
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
stick by your guns I've downgraded to s7e again rather than refund. I can't stand apple because I didn't like Steve jobs now he's dead I still don't like him or apple products. try maybe a Sony or htc
0 Likes