Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g battery

(Topic created on: 01-21-2022 02:35 PM)
Maliksahib
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Good Morning,
Dear All.
I just purchased Samsung galaxy note20 ultra 5g UAE version last month but it was seen that my phone battery drains quickly. In just 12 hours 100% batery got finished while i only use whatsapp for for operational purposes and no any game or or media play on this device. I also put my phone on 60hz instead of 120hz and brightness level low to save battery. Is it only happening with my device or all the note20 ultra users faced the same battery issue?

Thanks for your assistance.
16 Comments
Galaxy Note
Wait for a week more or a month atleast cause the phone will adjust to examine your usage you then work around. Don't forget to hold the app and restrict the background usage for apps you don't use.
0 Likes
Maliksahib
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Its one month since I'm using this phone but still battery issue is there.
Galaxy Note
You tried restricting the battery usage of the apps individually? Turn on this feature as well if you haven't. Screenshot_20220122-113405_Device care_31153_1642836853.jpg
0 Likes
Maliksahib
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have a low number of apps.
See under 15.Screenshot_20220123-122423_Device care.jpg
MrHoHo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Uninstall unused app and close background data
0 Likes
Maliksahib
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I don't have many apps or social apps. I just use WhatsApp and a few other apps.
0 Likes
MrHoHo
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Try make power saving mode or dark mode and watch battery usage in setting try to see what is the most app uses battery and make sure you charge with original charger and cable ....if this is not solving then try replace the phone not the battery
0 Likes
Maliksahib
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I'm using original charger which i got with this phone. But its disappointing if i use my new phone on power saving mode
0 Likes
Klachini
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
Mine is the same. Disappointing😞
0 Likes