Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 9 display problem.

(Topic created on: 11-11-2019 01:22 AM)
vinay12
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hey peoples, I'm facing some problem in my galaxy note 9. My phone is 1 year old and out of warranty. The problem is that, whenever I take my phone in the lighty areas, the screen automatically turns in yellowish color and then comes some lines in background. After when I put my brightness level in low the screen again come back to normal. Its usually happens in high brightness. The screen looks faded. One thing more when unlock my phone with finger print or on my screen lock the green flash at bottom before screen gets on. I tried all method but nothing happened. Tried safe mode, hard reset. Please help me what to do now

6 Comments
uk1995
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
it may be software bug or you have change the display 😕😕
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
2 type of issues may possible.....1st is software crush, 2nd is display connector plug in issue.....both of the case you have to visit service center
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
but I think your device didn't get any display burn in issue.....do one thing..remove fingerprint unlock and..set iris scanner and see what happened
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
your display cable must have lossend or may be wit your software has the issue
Galaxy Note

Hi there,

As per your concern, regarding display issue we request you to visit  the authorized Samsung service center with device and have it inspected for further resolution.
For address details of Samsung Service centers follow the link mentioned below-
http://www.samsung.com/in/support/servicelocation/

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
htgshio
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note

This also happened to my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 today.

0 Likes