Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 9 Display issue

(Topic created on: 06-05-2020 04:49 PM)
Samsung_kLCEXgk
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi, I have also encountered the same problem that other Note 9 users having of screen blur and has the color like bluelight filter turning on after updating to android 10 march security patch. If I stop using for a while and turn on the phone again the problem disappeared but after a couple minutes the problem happened again. Please solve the issue.

WhatsApp Image 2020-05-27 at 9.12.09 PM.jpeg

7 Comments
sudhanshu0308
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Go to service center they will replace your display and battrey. I have also faced such issue.
0 Likes
sudhanshu0308
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Mailny The problem with battrey and also display. If your device comes under warranty then go to service center.
0 Likes
mk99
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
don't use it for gaming and don't allow it to heat.if u follow above two steps effectively then tint will not show up frequently.try pwmfree app by xda.don't rely on app much.the display is looking much worse i don't know whether app will work or not.
Lauki
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
This is after the March update. Please be patient until the next one!
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please be assured and to resolve this issue kindly follow the given below steps:

1) Check device in safe mode: Press and hold the Power key, when Power off icon appears >Press and hold the power off icon.
Exit safe mode: Hold the power button and select restart on the device.
2) Reset the device: settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app (Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
RubinTech
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung Note 9 Display Problems
Please Join only if you are facing the Display discoloration or Overheating or horizontal lines on display when the brightness is set to low. All these issues are started recently after software update, not by any accidental or physical damage to display.
https://t.me/samsungDisplayProblem
0 Likes
AK0101
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
All indian Users of Note 9

Please follow this link to escalate to CEO help desk

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/write-to-our-ceo/
0 Likes