Original topic:

Samsung galaxy note 8 June security patch update issue

(Topic created on: 07-27-2020 09:04 PM)
yugesh03
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
As I am a constant and lover of a samsung products now I'm using Samsung galaxy note 8 mobile and recently I'm coming through a trouble which making hectic from the Samsung customer side and now I'm facing really really worst experience from the Samsung service side and CEO desk.
As I updated last june 2020 security patch I automatically started facing green tint and discoloration issue on my mobile.Even though my mobile didn't have any kind of damages made by me physical or liquid damage.After the analysis made by service centre they rejected my phone for FOC and the service is really worst incase in my city.Regarding this I didn't get any proper reason for rejection from the samsung service side becoz mine mobile is perfectly shows it's a tech.problem comes from samsung not from the customer and they telling me to pay exactly (18530 /-).This is worst in experience from samsung should solve this problem as soon as possible for all the customer who facing this issue.Thank you samsung.

14 Comments
CrissGanesh
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
10 days ago i have this problem I'm very worried because Lockdown tens but 4 days problem still and 5 days automatically display normal and battery life improved
yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
same problem i had been faced i to got normal display inbetween and then atlast the problem started cant fix..**bleep** samsung makes **bleep** magic
0 Likes
Andytriv
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am having the same issue with my Galaxy Note 9. unable to go to service center due to lock down in Mumbai
yugesh03
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
There is no other option then waiting for service centre to be open bro
0 Likes
cs_member9
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologies for your inconvenience. Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support