Original topic:

Samsung fails to their promises

(Topic created on: 12-01-2018 01:51 PM)
RichielArmstrong
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
You wanna see how Samsung's response over prebooked gifts...???

CONTENT: 
Dear Samsung, I am emailing to inform you that I am very disappointed with your support team in India. I have been a samsung fan for more than 5 years. Having bought multiple samsung flagship phones in the past by preorder, I always loved the exclusive preorder offers that I get. But Recently when I preordered “device”, the offer was “offer” and I waited for my coupon eagerly, but it never came. I called the support team about this but they neither tried to solve it nor acknowledge the mistake that has even occurred. As if I am trying to get something for free by sweet talking. This is unacceptable. I will not stand this insult. I will no longer buy your products and I will inform my samsung fanboy friends to do the same. Good bye. 

b350b99a-e1ef-4ad3-b69e-4f7eb174bd22.jpg

Finally they made it really simple!
I never got to claim my gear sport watch, even after 3 long months. And these people never seems to help me out with this!
, such a WASTE!
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
it is your fault you should be care full about this If you know this than you should claimed it before the offer laps or the offer closed
0 Likes
Litti
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Samsung को खराब मत बोलो - सारे देशो मे देने के बाद जीतने भी अपडेट बचेंगे वो भारत मे सोमवार को मिल जाएंगे
0 Likes
RichielArmstrong
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
See.. I'm not new to Samsung.. I knew every possible way to claim the benefits. but, I never got the offer on "GALAXY app" by itself!
0 Likes