Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung exynos chipset in S20 ultra

(Topic created on: 04-15-2020 01:13 PM)
djmalik
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Well sadly I have to say that Samsung is doing unfair with their European costumers.. Qualcom is performing way better than Samsungs own xynos chipset, specially when it comes to the S20 ultra camera performance and GPU performance.. Please Samsung stop xynos and produce phones specially Note 20 with Qualcom chipset. I don't know whether any of their team members will read my post or not.. As a very old costumer of Samsung phones since the Galxy S1, I will not spend my money on the xynos based flagship phones from now :(

Regards, 
Babar Malik. 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Hiku
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Sadly we have to bear this, as Samsung seems to have a policy that Qualcom chipsets are only available for USA & Canada region, rest of the world gets Exynos. :(
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Brother China Market has also Qualcom.. But this is bad as Qualcom chipset is way better with its GPU and performance.. Never over heat 🔥
0 Likes
Hiku
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
Oh I didn't know about Chinese market. And yea I agree to you, Qualcomm is way better in performance than Exynos.
usaidkhan90
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
do you face any issues over heating or green screen while opening any app or game??
0 Likes
djmalik
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Well brother when I use my phone while 120hrtz than it turn hot during games or camera usage.. And as far as green is concerned I am not facing this issue yet.. Could you plz make a video by screen recording and upload here
0 Likes