Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung care plus

(Topic created on: 07-13-2020 03:36 AM)
ashrafah
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi, I am loyal samsung customer and most of the products I have are samsung. That's why I am really appalled with the service I received when I when to claim my samsung care plus which I opted for. I was really dissatisfied with the service delivered to me. I really thought since you guys were well recognized I would really would of gotten the best service Please see below query: I gave in my samsung phone for repairs to wefix according to the samsung consultant. After about a week a got email from wefix guys to collect my phone, and I already paid for the repairs via EFT even before repairs were done. I went to collect my phone and was treated with the most disrespect by one of the people from the store, even though I spoke politely. After I took my phone home I found out that my phone was not fixed correctly and had to go into the store again after I already bought a new screen guard. I was promised that my phone would be returned within 24-48 hours and received after a week now received no feedback on the status of the repair. I use my phone for daily usage,for work purposes and normal use. I tried calling, email, left a voice note and still got no response and only got a response after a message from facebook after a week When I when to collect, an incorrect back cover was placed on the phone. Which I luckily picked up before I left the store and then had to return to the store a third time because the phone was still not functioning correctly Now the phone is booked in yet again and I am still left without phone or my query resolved

Thanks for reading my query

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Ashrafah 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused regarding the service received at this service center. 

Kindly copy this and send it to our email address :tellus@samung.com  so we can escalate this matter further, 

Please include your full names, contact number, email address, service order number and the location of the service center. 

Thank you 

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Solution
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy Note

Hi Ashrafah 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused regarding the service received at this service center. 

Kindly copy this and send it to our email address :tellus@samung.com  so we can escalate this matter further, 

Please include your full names, contact number, email address, service order number and the location of the service center. 

Thank you 

0 Likes
ashrafah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have emailed the above as requested and I am nowhere closer to getting my phone back as I was when I posted this. I have gotten no reply from the email mentioned above and still without a phone for over a month. I can't believe you treat your customers so badly. I am really re considering buying anymore samsung products, after this awful service
0 Likes
iGirl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
You never mentioned what the original problem was with your phone, but irrespective, I personally would take this matter up with someone in a high position within Samsung who will take this matter seriously and they will pull rank and the fact that your phone was returned to you a second time with an incorrect back cover and still malfunctioning I wouldn't want it back and would insist on a new phone, especially when taking into account you have Samsung Care Plus and you took your said phone to the store which you were advised to by a Samsung consultant. I think you have a very strong case.
ashrafah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
thanks Iguy for the advice. So when my phone was returned to me, my phone could no longer make calls and receive calls and was consistently having network issue. I did contact Samsung and it's been over a month, numerous calls and follow ups. I am still waiting for a phone
0 Likes
iGirl
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi Ashrafah, did you manage to come right with your phone?
0 Likes
ashrafah
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
hi still waiting for the phone, but they approved the exchange finally
0 Likes