Original topic:

Samsung attitude toward loyal customers!!!

(Topic created on: 09-01-2019 09:39 PM)
msingh48
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung is not providing reasonable upgrade offer for note 9 user. They are offering 19000 for the flagship of 2018. What a joke!!!. Company is decreasing the value of their own good phones. Next year note 10,10 plus owners would see the same depreciation. After one year a flagship phone should get 60 percent of its initial price. 
8 Comments
mony3965
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
totally agree with you
Avighna
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
But do we really need to upgrade to Note 10+? The Note 9 is one terrific device.
Shonith
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
I have also posted on similar line. They are ignoring loyal customer base.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
the person is totally fool who update note 9 to note10....note10...don't have iris scanner, don't have intelligent scanner, old school like ultrasonic fingerprint (breakable),don't have heartrate monitor sensor, 1080p display,bogus notch at top middle..after all total waste of money...note 10 is not flagship but definitely donkeyship device 🤣🤣🤣🤣
7heman
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
is it real.are you saying note 9 in priced 19000? where
0 Likes
msingh48
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
at their official site
0 Likes
rajtamil1988
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
I'm getting for s9 plus 32k how you getting very less for note 9, electronic device like that only ,you ask for note 10 plus owners who bought recently their phone if they want to sell means they have to sell minimum 7 k less,,because samsung samsung note 10 plus price is around 80 k - hdfc cash back offers 6k everyone think that,also pay tm mall offers also 6k paytm money
0 Likes
saranram
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
go to my galaxy check upgrade offer it shows 30800 for my note 9.
0 Likes