Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Thinks Indians are fools.

(Topic created on: 08-07-2020 06:46 PM)
Galaxy Note
So Samy thought let's make a phone having 

8gb RAM, PLASTIC BACK PANEL, 4g only, Exynos 990 powered, 1080p 60hz Display, No 45W charging Support, No Pro Mode Video, No Expandable Storage and much more (Missing obviously 😝)

While asking 78k for this, Sammy was like 

😂😂😂

And after reading all this..

Here comes the Samsung Lovers jinka Samsung se gahra dostana hai..

Kuch rah to nahi gaya?..

🤨🤨

P.S.- Dalal word ko galat bol ke post remove karne se pahle jao Dalal Street ka naam change kar ke aao.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Lol...why then others are coming with 5G ?? if it is supposed to be coming 4 years later 🤣😂 See the time Consumed for 2G and then 3G and then how fast we got 4G..Yes I agree that still we are not getting proper 4G, But when somebody goes for Premium Handset then one should want to get Assurance for at least 3years (As now they will get 3 major updates) So 5G Standard should have been their in this time horizon...5G Auction disturbed due to Covid Bro....Aur Jo jis gati se Aaj tak hota Raha hai jaruri tou Nahi aagai bhi us gati se hi Hoga🤔
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Bro. seriously

5G is still a marketing gimmick especially for Chinese manufacturers to charge high price. I'm not defending Samsung here. You can see a lot of my rant posts. 5G is still irrelevant and manufacturers shouldn't be using it for selling phones. but whatever.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
If I go by your logic....then why they hell given Ultra 5G Variant ?? It should also have been standard 4G only.... Market gimmicks are always there for promoting the Brands...And as market leader in ODM segment rather Samsung has to set trends for other Companies and not to used by Chinese one's...Asus Rog3 is a Taiwanese Brand with SD processor 865+ and good features is available at 49999/- exclusively for Gamers, then why we go for 70K bugs excluding discount..when we are not getting SD processor, No 5G standard for Note20 ?? Exynos is in house built processor but rather getting cheaper we are paying more!!!! And here I am not promoting any brand it's just for explanation only...
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Why make a 5G variant?

Why because Japan, Korea and US already have 5G (low band) with millimetre wave being developed in full swing in the US. Why tf would you want 5G in India?
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Bro..Now you need to do homework...I & we all are discussing here for Exynos processor only, which is for Indian region..I am not talking about SD processor, which is for Us or others regions...Here in India N20Ultra is Coming with 5G and if that can then what's wrong with Note20??
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Note 20 Ultra, to justify its price, is having the X55 5G Modem.

It's marketing and has no relevance IRL.

I still support your judgement in hating the Note 20 for anything else but the lack of 5G. 5G is not gonna make any difference. It's the OEMs charging you extra and ripping you off of a feature that you'll never use in your current phone's lifetime.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
In the End I will say that " Failures have Excuses, while Successors have reasons"....And if you & I alive till Dec.21 then we'll discuss that 5G is available or not in most of the good density Cities in India...And one more thing but it's Unofficial that after Some time there will be one more variant with 5G..might be N20 or N20+...Tou kya tab 5G as jaayenga 😂😜🤣
Raghavendra98
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Set the Reminder - 01.12.2021

We will meet back here for another 5G conversation 😂
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
https://zeenews.india.com/hindi/technology/difference-between-4g-and-5g-price-and-network/726332... भारत में अगले साल आ सकता है 5G.. और अगर आ गया तो N20 वाले दीवार में सिर मारेंगे😂😜🤣
0 Likes