Original topic:

Samsung Technical Team, i have One Question Abt Note 9

(Topic created on: 01-07-2020 04:19 PM)
MdTajammul
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy Note
Why always getting last updates releasing in Gulf region???? I know based on local providers.

6 Comments
abdhomaidi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Samsung itself does not know the answer 😂
0 Likes
qa12
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
😂
0 Likes
Allwin11
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
maybe this week can expect. because last update was on nov 17. now they also skipped dec update. plus for note10 ANDROID 10 update came in December itself
0 Likes
abdhomaidi
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Last update I received on my note 9 was on 22nd Nov, 😪
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
check the notice they posted. Jan 2020 as they announced
qa12
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

My dear brother, we know that the update will arrive this month. Our point is why the Gulf region or the Arab region is in the last list in:
- Updates.
Some apps are not available from the company (for example, a good lock).
- Don't provide the phone with a Qualcomm processor instead of Exynos, I'm not saying that Exynos is bad, but explain to me why some areas get Qualcomm processor, and I know you will say that I can order from USA or from somewhere else it provides, but if I ordered the phone. Is there a guarantee? What is the benefit of the Samsung branch available in the Gulf region if it is not provided?
- Why is Bixby not yet supporting Arabic?
-Sometimes, the company offers a certain gift with the new phone at the release event. But what do we see? We see different gifts in our region and these gifts are not the same as gifts in other regions of the world.
In fact, I am not attacking or angry from Samsung because Samsung is a big company and I appreciate it very much and I am a fan of Samsung. I wish Samsung focus on gulf region same as other regions and listen from customers so everyone can get the benefit. Thank you
0 Likes