Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Samsung Security S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-15-2023 07:43 AM)
mrdietz
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
So Samsung, yes, my phone got hacked. Not because of Samsung itself but due to the fact of Google Play and babasically all of google. I think taking the same approach as your competitor. Not that they can't get hacked but shareping up on your security.

So please check the following. Your wifi connections,your Google account, and funny enough for Bluetooth connections. I have a samasung account, but you still need Google to download apps... put a fire wall between the device and the app store or download store.

Start building a proper apps store... if you know what I mean. And don't rush into it you know the basics start from that.

We support you, and we need you to support us.
3 Comments
LeeES
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Hi, how did you realize that you were hacked?
0 Likes
mrdietz
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
That's for Samsung to figure out
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Hey mrdietz, do you know which app you downloaded before you got hacked? I'm just curious, so I can avoid it please.

Also I think LeeES is asking about how you knew or what tipped you off that you're been hacked. Was your phone doing things on its own that it shouldn't have etc?

Also I have a tool called TrendMicro which scans everything on my cellphone including apps to prevent something like this. It's a paid app though.
0 Likes