Original topic:

Samsung Pass not working after the update

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 06:21 PM)
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung pass used to be so convenient for me as i just tap on password section it scans my irises and log me in but after the update it no longer shows the popup for the iris scan function..thus making my type the password everytime i open secure apps....please fix this issue..or else if someone knows the solution to this..ill be happy to know
4 Comments
BabaluKaushik
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
go to your settings and click reset button than click reset settings button
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not at all clear brother..can you explain ltl better
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
used your advice...did work at all..plus I have to manually change my settings again..thanks for your pathetic advice and wasting my time
0 Likes
Emmanuel_J12
Options
Galaxy Note

Hey, if you're still facing this issue, then kindly turn out to the feedback section and raise an error report. Please follow the steps below:

Log in Samsung Members app > Click “+ button” at the bottom right > Click “Send feedback” > Click “Error reports” > Add detail of the issue and attach the system log data (click checkbox)

*When you abstract the log file. Please check off the pop-up message: log file delivered

You can also check this link which explains in detail the entire steps to send feedback: https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Community-Guidelines/Send-Feedback-Report-a-Bug-to-Samsung/m-p/3...

View solution in original post

0 Likes